So, I have the next great idea for social media. It’s a site where everyone can post to it except the person who it’s about. It’s like the complete opposite of Facebook where it’s all about you. There will be no bragging about where you went on vacation. There will be no flogging your vampire romance novel. It will be just what other people think of you. And the tag line is “see yourself through our eyes”.
Because if you put your online media presence in the hands of your “friends”, you’ll find out very quickly who your real friends are.
- The Power and Pitfalls of Social Media (mi021.wordpress.com)
- Shame on us? Why the power of social media must be used wisely [GigaOM] (gigaom.com)
- Social Media Blackout Breathalyzer (SMBB) (redwhiteandlittleblackdress.wordpress.com)
- Throw away the dictionary, let us measure social media! (shakthiwrites.wordpress.com)
- Facebook (rosiepatriciawilson.wordpress.com)
- Could Facebook End Up Like MySpace? (businessinsider.com)
- Turn on, tune in, retweet: How TV and the Internet melted into one world (digitaltrends.com)
- 30 Ways to Tell if You’re a Social Media Success (smallbiztrends.com)
- The Golden Social Media Rule (fernandezpublishing.wordpress.com)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy: Are You Drunk On Your Own Hype? (assistsocialmedia.com)